- 03/28/13 Iris Technology Awarded $7.8 Million Order from US Marine Corps for Portable Solar Power Out of a competitive field, Iris Technology was selected by MARCORSYSCOM for a 1,563 unit order of SPA II. SPA II is the descendant of the highly successful Iris' SPACES program, and is a man-portable solar power system for harsh environments.
- 01/03/12 Iris Technology Unveils New Radio Power Slice Iris Technology’s compact Merlin-2 radio power adapter uses “slice technology” to serve as an uninterruptible power source for radio systems, fitting between the radio and the existing battery.
- 08/31/11 Iris Technology Achieves AS9100 Rev C Certification Iris Technology Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in tactical power systems and spacecraft hardware, is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed the requirements to achieve AS9100 Rev C Certification.
- 08/05/11 Rapid Equipping Force develops 'Energy to the Edge' program The U.S. Army’s Rapid Equipping Force has partnered with the DTIC’s Weapon Systems Technology Information Analysis Center to procure, deploy and assess hybrid alternative and renewable energy systems in an effort called “Energy to the Edge”.
- 07/11/11 The Navy's Green Devices: Coming to a Store Near You? As the military commits itself to going green, it's supporting innovations that could ultimately help American consumers save energy.
- 03/22/11 Marines thrive in employing renewable energy, saving lives Story by Sgt. Michael S. Cifuentes, Headquarters Marine Corps