- 09/09/13 Iris Technology Introduces New EVP/CSO & East Coast Office Iris Technology is introducing Michael J. Barthlow as its newly appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer. Barthlow will operate from Iris' new office in Herndon, Virginia to better serve east coast clients.
- 03/28/13 Iris Technology Awarded $7.8 Million Order from US Marine Corps for Portable Solar Power Out of a competitive field, Iris Technology was selected by MARCORSYSCOM for a 1,563 unit order of SPA II. SPA II is the descendant of the highly successful Iris' SPACES program, and is a man-portable solar power system for harsh environments.
- 01/03/12 Iris Technology Unveils New Radio Power Slice Iris Technology’s compact Merlin-2 radio power adapter uses “slice technology” to serve as an uninterruptible power source for radio systems, fitting between the radio and the existing battery.
- 08/05/11 Rapid Equipping Force develops 'Energy to the Edge' program The U.S. Army’s Rapid Equipping Force has partnered with the DTIC’s Weapon Systems Technology Information Analysis Center to procure, deploy and assess hybrid alternative and renewable energy systems in an effort called “Energy to the Edge”.
- 07/11/11 The Navy's Green Devices: Coming to a Store Near You? As the military commits itself to going green, it's supporting innovations that could ultimately help American consumers save energy.
- 03/22/11 Marines thrive in employing renewable energy, saving lives Story by Sgt. Michael S. Cifuentes, Headquarters Marine Corps